Wow he has a big bite, that covers the whole side of her face! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures y'all had done! They are beautiful - especially love Drews, his eyes POP in the picture!
I am so sorry! If it makes you feel better, a couple of months ago, Isaac bit Eliza on her bum. He bit right through her pj's and left a mark. I asked him what he ought to do to make her feel better and he decided he better make her a picture. He worked all day the next day on it. He still remembers that. Why do big brothers bite little sisters anyways? Love ya!
14 comments:
HOLY CRAP! That is horrible!
your blog looks nice with your new header. i haven't been to the actual page for awhile.
who bit that baby?
i know it wasn't my sweet little nephew, Drew B...
Oh my gosh, that's awful! I LOVE the family picture!
i usually hate when mom corrects your grammar on your blogs, but you spelled speechless wrong. sorry
yeah, I thought it looked funny but all I could see was RED!!!
poor baby!!! i bet that hurt so bad!
Oh I bet he was in very BIG trouble!
Wow he has a big bite, that covers the whole side of her face! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures y'all had done! They are beautiful - especially love Drews, his eyes POP in the picture!
Holy cow!!!
Drew...you are in big trouble mister!
On a lighter note-I love the new family pics. You have a cute little fam.
What could sweet little Elle have done to provoke an attack like that?!
I'll bet she doesn't cry when he leaves for preschool anymore.
Poor thing!
I am so sorry! If it makes you feel better, a couple of months ago, Isaac bit Eliza on her bum. He bit right through her pj's and left a mark. I asked him what he ought to do to make her feel better and he decided he better make her a picture. He worked all day the next day on it. He still remembers that. Why do big brothers bite little sisters anyways? Love ya!
Oh My!!
a little Hannibal Lector among us?
----Dat
Post a Comment