Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AGGGH!

Going private! I really dont want to but I feel the need to. Leave a comment with your email even if you are just a lurker (huhmm...lauren)

21 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

AGGGH IS RIGHT
JHEAPS21@COMCAST.NET &
JHEAPS21@GMAIL

Lorie said...

I assume this means only certain people can look? Do you have a stalker? Or I mean admirer? :)

sully85024@yahoo.com

Connie said...

We loved having you guys here! We miss you already! You are awesome for running the half-marathon!
Love,
Connie
cstanz757@gmail.com

nikki said...

Count me in but I'm not as good about visiting :). I always forget they're there!

patnikwatson@hotmail.com

Kirsten Brockner said...

seriously? that sucks. I assume you have my email. congrats on the run!

Mary and Ryan said...

I think I might be considered a lurker(just cuz I haven't met you yet...but Im sure we will meet soon:)
Mary_thorne@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Count me in too :)
Sarah

The Stanley's said...

I'm a lurker... :)

retroplastic17@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

well here is mine tbrock1129@yahoo.com

The Watkins said...

I like to check in and see what you are up to. I was thinking of going private too after Ryan saw this thing on the news last week. How is Amber doing? That is great that you guys got to run together.

ryanangelawatkins@yahoo.com

Piper said...

piperbrockner@hotmail.com

Cortney Clegg said...

hey! count me in! thanks. :) cbclegg@gmail.com
OR
cortneyb02@yahoo.com

The Cureton Family said...

Guess I fall into the lurker category. But would love to keep lurking! :)

heathercureton78@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

naukristen17@aol.com

juliette said...

Sign me up! You already have my email- let me know if you need it again. Miss ya!

Amber said...

count me in!
amsrobbins(at)gmail.com.

Tuttles said...

Me right? Yeah, I am! tuttle213@hotmail.com

Mama J said...

U can put me on the stalker list! ;)

j.robles3{at}hotmail{dot}com

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I know you probably never look at my blog but I have you on my list and do check and see whattsa happenin in your life every now and then. heidicamp@msn.com

Sparks Fam said...

add me! robertsparks80 at gmail

Denise said...

Paige,
Yes, I stalk you on here. Your family is just too cute!
Denise Allred
dneese2@yahoo.com