Monday, August 9, 2010

Boating

Jon and Riley were nice enough to invite us to go boating....Justin's favorite past time. And not gonna lie he's still got it!









6 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Yay pictures! Those boys definitely look studly and you girls are looking mighty fine as well. You could not have paid me enough $ to jump of that rock though!

Lorie said...

GREAT PICS! It looks like a fun time! Who knew Justin had sweet moves like these?! :)

Family of Disney said...

I miss boating.
No one can stay on the tubes when I am driving!

How fun, you are lucky!

Connie said...

Yay! I knew Justin had those moves. Makes me miss having a boat all those years when he was growing up. Be careful, though, don't bust your eardrum again!

Trisha said...

FUN! I am so jealous you have a lake up that way...things like that make me want to pack up and move up North :)

JaMie HeApS said...

i would say so.. looking good jman... paigers and ry arn't looking to shaby themselfs. what a blast nothing better then some serouse tube time.