My sweet, sassy, funny, cute baby is four! I can't believe it and am not really that happy about it! But if you ask her she is bigger, smarter, and cuter because she is four. Love this girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!! Your party looks FAB and it looks like you got some sweet goods!!! 4 years old...where does the time go??? Nice work Paige on the details...love the colors, banner, and activities!!!
I know exactly how you feel about the big 4, I'm trying to figure out ways to hold on to 3! So fun to see them get big though. Elle is so beautiful just love her!
happy bday elle bell. the boys loved every second of the shindig, and im not gunna lie i loved every second of my quite lunch w/out them:) love you elle
Looks like it was a gret party! Wish I could've been there! It was good to talk to Elle on the phone yesterday and we're all excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!! Your party looks FAB and it looks like you got some sweet goods!!! 4 years old...where does the time go??? Nice work Paige on the details...love the colors, banner, and activities!!!
Happy Birthday! Seriously the cutest party! Ava had so much fun (as always with Elle).
I know exactly how you feel about the big 4, I'm trying to figure out ways to hold on to 3! So fun to see them get big though. Elle is so beautiful just love her!
happy bday elle bell. the boys loved every second of the shindig, and im not gunna lie i loved every second of my quite lunch w/out them:)
love you elle
Cute birthday outfit Elle. Wish the girls could be at each others parties!!
Such a cute party! But I want to see the invites... And I love Elle's shirt, did you make it?
Looks like it was a gret party! Wish I could've been there! It was good to talk to Elle on the phone yesterday and we're all excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
Happy Birthday Elle, no feebies to Dland at all now
Post a Comment