Aw! Love that cute little belly!
I wish I looked like THAT at 35 weeks! Look at that little belly and tiny little legs!You look amazing!
What a cute little bump! You are so tiny for 35 weeks, you'll be wearing your old jeans out of the hospital!
So tiny you are...BUT...you so deserve the right to be done!!! :) Time is counting down...tik tok, tik tok!
tik tok tik tok is right... plus this girl always goes early right??? my nose is getting ready for the new born smell :)
aww you are so cute!!! Can we see nursery pictures too?!
Lookin good Paige!
Paige you are beautiful! Cant wait to hold that little Owen!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Aw! Love that cute little belly!
I wish I looked like THAT at 35 weeks! Look at that little belly and tiny little legs!
You look amazing!
What a cute little bump! You are so tiny for 35 weeks, you'll be wearing your old jeans out of the hospital!
So tiny you are...BUT...you so deserve the right to be done!!! :) Time is counting down...tik tok, tik tok!
tik tok tik tok is right... plus this girl always goes early right??? my nose is getting ready for the new born smell :)
aww you are so cute!!! Can we see nursery pictures too?!
Lookin good Paige!
Paige you are beautiful! Cant wait to hold that little Owen!
Post a Comment