Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fired

Fired! That's right. Drew fired me today when I told him to go get in the car and he went to the wrong side. He said "you're Fired Mommy!" Like Justin said "who does he think he is Donald Trump?" What a wise guy! Too bad because I quit!! At least some days I feel like it.

8 comments:

Joel said...

Don't quit. Your children need you.

The Stanley's said...

What a stinker! He's cute though! When he asked you do to something.. just say... you fired me remember?! haha keep up the good work!

kimbrockner said...

He is the funniest kid!!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I can't imagine those words coming out of his little mouth! It must have been even funnier in his little kid voice. I'm with you on having days where I want to quit! Hopefully we'll both have fewer of those days when we regularly take time to work out or swim at the gym. Total bonus that someone else takes care of the kids while that happens! =)

Anonymous said...

What a kid!!

Amber said...

Ha, Ha!
I say you remind him that he fired you the next time he asks for you to get him a treat or do something fun :) Maybe then he'll realize what a good mom you are.
Maybe he should be donald trump for halloween this year.

Stacy said...

That is so funny. I wonder where he gets his attitude from?? Ha. Hey I saw you found our blog, awesome. You guys are coming to town in August? Lets definitley get together. Maybe we will plan a BBQ and invite all the friends and their kiddies. How about that Tuesday? August 12th?

juliette said...

I love it! Sometimes I want to say that to my husband. Malloy say's "I quit"! Fired is however funnier.