Drew has learned how to do so many fun things over the last month or two. The main one was swimming and now he has discovered his love for jumping off the diving board
Drew! You are awesome! When we were there, we talked about the diving board and he said he was scared to do it and I said, Yeah, you should wait til you're 6 or 7! Wow! HE got over that fear fast! Good job, buddy! Love, Grandma
9 comments:
What?! Didn't we just meet Drew in the hospital? How is he jumping off the diving board?
Way to go Drew!!! I am so glad you are enjoying the hot weather so you can swim!!
Go Drew!!! I still get nervous jumping off a diving board, what a brave guy.
It looks soooo sunny and warm there! I am so jealous. All we've had these past few weeks is rain and more rain. Looks like fun!
He looks a litle cold waiting in line. Thats great that he is swimming by himself. Happy REAL birthday today Drew!! I assumed...
wow, that is so great! he picked up swimming fast, huh?
drew im so impressed you little stud you.
Way to go Drew! I love the diving board - I think Macie spent about 40 min straight waiting in line and jumping today.
Drew! You are awesome! When we were there, we talked about the diving board and he said he was scared to do it and I said, Yeah, you should wait til you're 6 or 7! Wow! HE got over that fear fast! Good job, buddy!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment