This is Drew's first time climbing the rock wall...he said he was only going to do it 2 times....25 times later I would say he loved it! Elle's turn next!
All the way to the top on his first day what a stud! Don't you wish they would let them climb it earlier...poor Elle and Luke have a long wait ahead of them!
I have just updated myself on your life, ive been out of blogging due to a dead pc. Boo. But, I'm happy to see you are almost through your pregnancy, still look gorgeous, and are doing well! Congrats, and good luck with your delivery. I hope all goes perfectly!
4 comments:
All the way to the top on his first day what a stud! Don't you wish they would let them climb it earlier...poor Elle and Luke have a long wait ahead of them!
I bet he was in hog heaven!
I have just updated myself on your life, ive been out of blogging due to a dead pc. Boo. But, I'm happy to see you are almost through your pregnancy, still look gorgeous, and are doing well! Congrats, and good luck with your delivery. I hope all goes perfectly!
Boes, Paige
i have no idea what "Boes" means. Sorry I believe the term is "Best"
opps!
Post a Comment