We ate lots of yummy food and enjoyed the cooler weather.
Drew celebrated his 7th Birthday
Elle perfected the arm hold out...she has become quit the little photographer!
Did A LOT of hanging out!!
And bring on the New school year....I am excited to be done with my school and be home for Justin and the kids in the evenings. We are working on the nursery and hoping to have that all done here soon. The countdown is on 7 or 8 more weeks before the baby is born. I can't wait for this new chapter of my life. Life is Good!

5 comments:
Congratulations on finishing school! I don't know how you did it. Sounds like a perfect summer! I am thinking Flagstaff sounds nice right now!
your summer looks fabuloso!!! i loved seeing drew take first the kid is half fish!!! having schooll over has got to be the biggest slice of heavin, and the new babe will be here before we know it.
Summer flew and it looks like you guys packed in so much fun. I'm glad you got to do a few cooler get-aways. We have yet to hit a Dback game this season, your pic reminded me how fun those games are. Congrats to Drew on the race & I bet Elle will be joining him soon and winning her own races...have you seen that girls' backstroke? Just sayin....
What a beautiful family! As your mother I am so proud of you from the choices you made as a teenager, the wonderful husband you are blessed with and beautiful healthy children! I love you so much!
so cute!!! I can't wait to meet the new baby!!! You guys are the cutest family ever
Post a Comment